Monday, November 03, 2008

Stage Fright...

I can't tell you the number of times people (mostly Mim, but a lot of strangers) have told me that my children should be models or be on TV. Well, let me show you what happened when the kids got on stage recently...

A few weeks ago we went to the Autumn Adventure at Reston Town Center. The kids were excited to wear their Halloween costumes. And, they were excited to get on stage....then, they got the deer caught in the headlights look!!! Even in her fright, "Belle" still had her princess "wave." LOL

I think I can see a smirk and a twinkle in the eye of Batman...what do you think? You may need to click on the photo to check for sure. :)

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Aw- too cute! Years ago I lived about 5 mins down the road from Reston - I was there all the time- esp when the Lilly store opened!