Sunday, November 02, 2008

A favorite toy...

When I was a kid, I was more into playing with G.I. Joes & Janes than Barbies. My sister was the Barbie queen in our neighborhood. My two daughters LOVE their Barbie dolls and all the accessories that go with them....(*twitch*)

However, one toy I did love when I was a kid was this...



Did you have one? If so, didn't you want to bake ALL THE TIME????

Guess what??? Banana is now the proud owner of an Easy Bake Oven. She also made dessert for everyone last night. Trust me...it didn't look pretty, but it tasted pretty good.




We'll probably be baking every day until the novelty wears off. With that in mind, I was thrilled when I found many Easy Bake Oven recipes online. Starting soon, I will be critiquing many of these recipes. LOL

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Twitch nothing.... maybe if you played with me more I wouldn't have played with the Barbies! Ha! I guess you were just too much older.

:)

Tell Banana her Coco wants some treats.