Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another Book Review...

My next book was a very quick read!!! The Wednesday Letters was written by Jason F. Wright and was a New York Times bestseller. The Wednesday Letters tells the story of a family whose grown children learn more about their parents’ marriage after discovering letters their father wrote to their mother every Wednesday. It’s a good story with morals that I agree with. The story was good, but the writing was mediocre.

With that said, I love the idea of one spouse writing a weekly letter to the other. I would like to do that myself, but know I'd just be setting myself up for disappointment for not following through. My short notes on Mr. O's brown bag napkins will have to do for now.

I'm jumping on the Twilight bandwagon. I'm a couple hundred pages into it, and am enjoying it so far. I'll let you know how I like it.

No comments: