Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Spring Swap

Semi-slacker Mom is hosting a Spring Swap!

Semi-Slacker's Spring Swap


I've been reluctant to join another swap since I got shafted in the last one I participated in. Apparently, the same thing happened to Semi-slacker. I have to give her credit for wanting to organize one though. Now that the February blahs are over, I'm truly looking forward to Spring...If only this snow would melt and the weather would warm up!!!

For the Spring Swap details, click here!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

That is why I am not playing - but because I think I would do the shafting. I always have the best of intentions!

Unknown said...

What swap did you get the shaft in?

Maureen said...

Oh... I feel like I just sent out swap packages... I think my participation in this one will be helping you shop!

Hillcrest Acres said...

Where is the Swap Etiquette? I just participated in the "Pink Swap" and got shafted like you. It was a pile of junk. Out of five swaps I've done, I received one decent package but I still keep participating.