Monday, September 15, 2008

Preschool Started!!!

Preschool has been in session for one week now. Banana and Tank are repeating Pre-K. They missed the cutoff for Kindergarten by 5 days. I'm not complaining...I think even if they were born in September, I would have held them back another year. I'd much rather have them be one of the older kids in their class than the youngest. Here they are on their first day....



My monkey is in the 3yo class...she's loving it this year. Well, she loved it last year too, but she much preferred to hang out with me than go to school. Every day but the last week of school, she cried for me. As soon as I walked out the door, she would scamper away to play with her friends. So far this year she's off running...I have to beg her for a kiss goodbye. I didn't get a picture of her all by her lonesome, but here she is with her sibs.



Here's the monkey dressed as a princess at a princess tea party the day before.

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

They are so cute! I think it's better they repeat. They'll be more mature!