Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to the Beach!!!

I'm back to the beach tomorrow...all by my lonesome!!! I'm leaving with Baby Bro. I'm going to miss some special ladies and a big & little man. The kids would kill me if they knew I was going to the beach...so I'm telling them I'm visiting a friend.

Banana Boat, I'm going to miss snuggling with you in the morning and also threatening to cut your hair off to put on mine. Have a great weekend...We'll catch up on Monday morning.



Tank, you make me laugh every morning, especially when you show me your freckle on your belly and on your butt. Be good for Daddy, and laugh all weekend. Everyone always comments on your dimples.



KK...I had a blast hanging out with you the last two weeks while Frick & Frack were at camp. You certainly are one of a kind.



And to my SWeetie, Thank you for taking such great care of us. You always go out of your way to make sure that we are happy!!! I love you more and more and more. Have fun this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, Magster! Your children are SO beautiful!! Looks like you all had a great time. :)