Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Weekend Preview

I'm really looking forward to the 3-day weekend coming up. Let me count the ways...

1. I get to sleep in 3 mornings in a row. Granted, that usually means I'm lucky if I'm still in bed an hour after the kids get up. But, an hour is an hour...

2. For the first time in 6 years, Mr. O and I have a date on Valentine's Day. We were damn lucky to get reservations anywhere. We waited until last week to place them. Most places we could be seated only before 3p or after 9p. Uh, I don't think so. We finally landed a primo reservation (6:15p) at McCormick & Schmick's...not too shabby!!!

3. We are going to see Mickey Mouse again. No, we are not heading back to Disney World; that would be nice, though. We are going to see...



...at the Verizon Center in Washington, DC on Sunday. The kids are PUMPED. Do you notice the mad teacups in the photo? I can't tell how many times I was spinning in a teacup. Tank is excited to see that the Incredibles are featured in this show...I think he's getting tired of being outnumbered by princesses.



After the show, we're going out for dinner someplace nice but kid-friendly!!!

4. No matter how late we're out on Saturday and Sunday, I get to sleep in the next morning. I already addressed this in this post, but the more I keep repeating it to myself, the more I'm smiling. :)

2 comments:

Readings, Recipes and Rambles said...

Have a great weekend..sounds like lots of fun. My kids love the Disney on Ice shows!!!!!!!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

that looks like a blast!!! my lil guy would LOVE it!